The classic cucumber and tomato salad just got better with the addition of avocado, a light and flavorful lemon dressing and the freshness of cilantro. Easy, excellent avocado salad. This is definitely going into the regular rotation all summer long.
This salad is loaded with veggies; juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, creamy avocado and the cilantro and lemon juice make the whole salad so fresh and flavorful!
P.S. If you aren’t keen on cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute
Ingredients for Tomato Avocado Salad:
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 ripe avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro(10 g), chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad:
- Slice then dice cucumber.
- Slice then dice tomatoes.
- Slice avocado and carefully remove stone. Scoop out inside and dice.
- Peel onion and remove tops. Then slice.
- Chop cilantro and place in a large salad bowl with previous ingredients.
- Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl.
This salad is also super healthy and it fits pretty much every diet out there.